Herrenfahrt Germany, Gentleman's car care now with ready stock in Singapore!
Our most innovative, high-performance coating based on polymers and reduced graphene oxide.
Content: 30 ml
Hybrid coating structure: The modern symbiosis of different polymer groups and graphene oxide combines the positive properties of all components to form a strong, high-performance protective coating.
One coating for all surfaces: be it lacquer, glass, chrome, metal or plastic. The coating is compatible with all surfaces and can even be applied over matte paints without problems.
Shine, smoothness, protection: in addition to a useful life of more than 3 years and extreme surface smoothness, the coating offers extensive protection against UV rays, chemical attack and other harmful substances, corrosion and chemicals between pH 2 -12.
Unique Water Drip - Rapid water displacement is a key feature of AEOS, as is high drip performance.
Suitable for paint, matte paint, vinyl wraps, PPF, acrylic surfaces, chrome / stainless steel / metal, glossy or matte finish plastics.
1. Make all the necessary preparations such as polishing the car (if necessary) and degreasing / preparing the surface with IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol).
2. The surface must be free of dust, moisture or other contamination.
3. Use sufficient lighting for better visibility of the surface and edges. (Please use warm and cool light, <3000K and> 4000K).
4. Optimum surface temperature is> 25 ° C. Optimal ambient temperature <32 ° C.
5. Shake well before application and allow to stand for 1 minute before opening the bottle.
6. Drip 16-18 drops of product onto the applicator.
7. Work in 1 x 1 m sections and distribute evenly.
8. The applied product should look like honey or glue. The surface should not look soggy.
9. Wait approx. 1 minute until the product is slightly blurry.
10. Use a clean, dry microfiber towel and buff in circular motions (it is normal for the surface to feel sticky at this stage).
11. Use a second new microfiber towel and wipe off residue.
12. Use a beam to check for high spots, streaks, spots, or uneven color tones.
13. Any visible residue left behind during the polishing process can be removed by using the coating again.
14. Use infrared heaters (40 ° - 50 ° C) to cure the surface or allow to cure without heaters for 24 hours in a dry, dust-free, temperature-stable room.
Keep in mind:
Before the complete curing of the surface:
Before 4h (with heater) or 24h (without heater).
- The surface must not come into contact with water or rain.
- The surface must not come into contact with hard / aggressive substances (bird droppings, insects, cleaners, shampoos, ...)
- If contacts occur, use a damp microfiber cloth to clean the surface and dry with a new microfiber cloth .
Within the first 7 days (with or without heaters):
- Avoid contact with hard / aggressive substances (bird droppings, insects, cleaners, shampoos,…).
- If contact occurs, use a damp microfiber cloth to clean the surface and dry with a new microfiber cloth.
- Prevent rainwater from drying on the surface and staying for long periods.
- Surface cleaning can be done with fresh water or Graphene Detailer.
● We ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
● Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
● We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We understand the minute details of installation for your specific vehicle and we’re ready to be of service. This dedicated team will guide you through every step of our process
Book an installation
Buy Once, Buy Well. Made to Last
Everything we sell is designed to last by makers that care