REFLEX SUB BOX
The EBX F20.5 flat car audio subwoofer box has been designed to ensure installation versatility, while still maintaining superior low frequency performance; an enclosure without compromise. The use of a long-excursion 200 mm woofer combined with a 250 mm passive radiator reflex system made it possible to create a “small” subwoofer capable of providing huge output with excellent musicality. The 15/18 mm MDF enclosure is reinforced with internal bracing and covered with thick moquette to reduce losses in the system. The compact size, the refined cosmetic finish along with the reversible logo makes the EBX range the “solution” enclosure for any installation.
1. ULTRA Flat profile, keeping size to a minimum for ease of placement and hidden cosmetic integration within the vehicle.
2. Constructed from 15/18 mm MDF with internal bracing, minimizing enclosure losses.
3. Slanted lower panel helps to reduce back wave reflections and eases installation.
4. Low loss foam surround Passive Radiator, for powerful, undistorted output.
5. Low profile-high excursion subwoofer unit provides bursting dynamics.
6. Molded metal grille offers total speaker protection and great cosmetic appeal.
7. Reversible Hertz Logo, configurable to the different installation positions.
8. Proprietary connection terminals provide the utmost in functionality and safety.
9. Easy-Remove metal mounting system, for a clean and reliable installation.
● We ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
● Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
● We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We understand the minute details of installation for your specific vehicle and we’re ready to be of service. This dedicated team will guide you through every step of our process
Book an installation
Buy Once, Buy Well. Made to Last
Everything we sell is designed to last by makers that care