Reduce vibration and the noise that distorts the great sound coming from your speakers - both with one USA Made material - HushMat Ultra
What sounds better a Home theatre speaker or a car door speaker? Right - the home speaker! What is the difference? It is the enclosure that the speaker sits in. The fine crafted wooden cabinet or the metal door full of holes. Clearly the home cabinet. In most cases the quality of the speaker going in the car door is better than that in the home! The difference is the enclosure.
The HushMat speaker kit creates an anti-vibration gasket between the speaker and the metal door. When the speaker cone moves the vibration of the speaker does not transfer to the metal door and create distorting vibration. Better sound from HushMat guaranteed! HushMat Ultra - designed for the automotive industry OEM's (Ford, Chrysler, GM, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Toyota and Honda) for over 25 years.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- HushMat Ultra effectively treats low frequency, resonant noise from 0 to 1,000 Hz
- Withstands ambient temperatures from -30 degrees up to +550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Requires no surface cleaning / preparation or heat guns to install
- No alcohol or acetone wash needed
- No installation tools required
- Trims with standard razor knife or household scissors
- Self Adhesive peel and stick – no secondary glue - adhesion guaranteed
- Available in Silver or Black Foil
- Meets or exceeds damping specs GMO149M - General Motors, WSB-M5G58-A1 - Ford and MS-CD 629 Type C - Chrysler