System Tuning DSP with 8-ch. Stereo RCA Inputs / 2 Digital (Optical and Coaxial) Inputs / 8-ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical Output
The TwK™ 88 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ 88 includes flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller offers dual level controls, toggles up to six presets, and has an LED indicator.
Control the TwK™ 88’s entire feature set by connecting it to your PC via USB, using the companion TüN™ 2.0 Software interface.
- Flexible input design with 8 differential-balanced, line-level analog inputs (RCA), accepting line-level signals up to 7.1V (RMS)
- Separate optical (Toslink) and coaxial digital inputs for connection to digital S/PDIF sources.
- Flexible input mixer allows input channels to be combined with full control over each input’s level and polarity.
- 8 banks of 10-band graphic or parametric equalizers with configurable EQ assignment
- Powerful crossover section with fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters, crossover slopes are selectable from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
- Configurable polarity and delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; fully linkable with other channels, in any combination, for adjustment
- Precise output level controls, adjustable in 0.5 or 0.1 dB increments, fully linkable with other channels, in any combination
- 8 analog, line-level RCA output jacks (4V RMS)
- Optical (Toslink) output jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) signal from any pair of input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Remote turn-on output (+12VDC) for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
- JLid™ Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, preset selection and LED status reporting from the driver's seat.
● We ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
● Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
● We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We understand the minute details of installation for your specific vehicle and we’re ready to be of service. This dedicated team will guide you through every step of our process
Book an installation
Buy Once, Buy Well. Made to Last
Everything we sell is designed to last by makers that care