Power your sub
Compact design applies to internal components too.
JL Audio's XD300/1v2 amp packs a wallop far beyond what you'd expect from something so small. This amp plays bass with true fidelity and impressive impact, without straining your car's electrical system. A cast alloy heatsink and an advanced cooling system keep this amp at optimal temperature, eliminating thermal shut-downs so your music keeps going strong without interruption.
The XD300/1v2 mono amp delivers up to 300 watts RMS to your subwoofer, and its low-pass filter features a choice of slopes for better control over the character of your bass. A subsonic filter allows you to tighten up your system's kick and gets rid of any inaudible, low-frequency information that could detract from your sub's performance.
Works with almost any vehicle's system
"Differential-balanced" inputs keep the signals clear of outside noise, and allow you to connect this amp to just about any in-dash stereo, even a factory radio. The speaker-level inputs feature two auto turn-on modes so you can readily incorporate this amp into a factory system — no need for RCA connections or a remote turn-on lead. An optional wired remote lets you tweak the volume of your sub from the front seat.
XD600/1v2 connection panel
- mono subwoofer amplifer
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- optional wired remote level controller
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- high-level inputs — up to 8 volts RMS (about 16 watts)
- DC offset or signal sensing auto turn-on eliminates need for remote lead
- preamp outputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 30-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 30-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 6-7/8"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
● We ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
● Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
● We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We understand the minute details of installation for your specific vehicle and we’re ready to be of service. This dedicated team will guide you through every step of our process
Book an installation
Buy Once, Buy Well. Made to Last
Everything we sell is designed to last by makers that care