Thinkware RADAR can be used on Energy Saving Parking Mode 2.0 (ESP 2.0) which is supported on the U1000 Dash Cam.
ESP 1.0 allows Thinkware Dash Cams to record more time, but 1.0 only records after an impact is detected, so there is no footage before the incident.
When RADAR detects motion, it will wake the Dash Cam for a short time. If there is an impact during this time, RADAR allows the Dash Cam to record 20 seconds of footage, including before an impact is detected.
- -Detection distance range: appprx. 7m
-Detection horizontal angle range: apprx. 80°
-Detection vertical angle range: apprx 35°
-Operating Temp: -30°C (-22°F) ~ 75°C (167°F)
- Power consumption: apprx 35mAh
*Price excludes installation services
● We ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
● Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
● We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We understand the minute details of installation for your specific vehicle and we’re ready to be of service. This dedicated team will guide you through every step of our process
Book an installation
Buy Once, Buy Well. Made to Last
Everything we sell is designed to last by makers that care